Ryan Evans sat down with an august panel of gentlemen and a gentlelady to discuss issues related to contemporary nuclear strategy. The guests:
- Elbridge Colby, Fellow, Center for a New American Security
- Thomas C. Moore, Defense Consultant and former Senior Professional Staff Member on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee under then-Ranking Member Dick Lugar
- Stanley Orman, former British Defence official, our very own nuclear Yoda, and author of An Uncivil Civil Servant.
- William Rosenau, Senior Analyst with CNA Strategic Studies’ Center for Stability and Development
- Usha Sahay, Assistant Editor at War on the Rocks and Director of Digital Outreach at the Council for a Livable World
They discussed everything from Iran to submarines to the recent nuclear cheating scandal. Pour yourself a drink and have a listen.
Image: SCFiasco, Flickr, Creative Commons